Our Core Governance Principles
- Our firm has not an inherent value. Value depends on who is leading the firm and what strategy they pursue – who is the best owner.
- Applying the principles of value creation requires independence and courage.
- Our core purpose is to maximize the expected free cash flows; to maximize throughput, while reducing investment and operating expenses.
- It is not access to capital that matters; it is competition that matters.
- For value creation, Trust is the rule, Fair Process the law, and Knowledge Sharing the constant goal.
- Clients come first, the firm (project teams) comes second, and individuals come third.