We define ourselves in terms of values, not products or services.
- Being in a toward mind state, not in an avoid mind state.
- Being a pioneer - not following others; novelty and practicality.
- It is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
- Scalable learning over scalable efficiency; why over how.
- Fast; all time is unredeemable.
- Opportunity based on merit; no one is entitled to anything.
- Decisions based on the Opportunity Cost of Capital; OCC is the ultimate benchmark.
- Success is the product of fast reiteration.
- There is no failure, only feedback.
- People, ideas and software - in that order.
- People are not their behaviors. There are no unresourceful people, only unresourceful states.
- The map is not the territory. The words we use are not the event or the item they represent.